To Our Valued and Loyal Guests,
All McEwan Fine Foods are operational. Please see below for updated hours of operation and protocols.
We are offering 10% Senior Discount the first hour of store opening to allow them to pick up their grocery essentials in a quieter shopping environment.
You can also call: 416 444 6262 ext. 300 or email: [email protected] to order groceries for pick up or delivery.
We thank you for your cooperation. Stay safe!
McEwan Don Mills
The flagship gourmet marketplace is a reflection of Chef Mark McEwan’s distinctive style of cooking. McEwan Don Mills brings the freshest produce, world’s best culinary finds and Mark’s signature prepared meals straight to your table. At McEwan’s, fine dining comes home.
38 Karl Fraser Road
Toronto, ON M3C 0H7 Directions
[email protected] | 416-444-6262
10% Senior Discount first hour of opening everyday
McEwan Don Mills will also offer 10% Senior Discount all day every Monday
Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 6:30pm
Saturday: 8:00am – 6:00pm
Sunday: 9:00am – 6:00pm
Please note, due to the current pandemic, we will no longer allow outside bags to be used for in-store shopping. All outside food & drink are not permitted.
Meet the Chef: Shen Ousmand
Corporate Executive Chef Shen offers an innovative approach to McEwan’s prepared food items, hot & cold tables, grab-and-go selection, catering and so much more. Trained in classical French cuisine and North American techniques, Chef Shen joined the McEwan Group team at a young age; honing his skills in the Bymark kitchen. From here, he was promoted to head chef at McEwan’s grocery & catering division where he elevated the gourmet offerings with his global flare. Chef Shen’s creativity and dedication to quality made him the perfect fit as Corporate Executive Chef where his seasonal dishes utilize classical French techniques while drawing from his Sri Lankan roots. We invite you to experience Chef Shen’s unique cooking style at McEwan.
McEwan TD Centre
We are now open!
McEwan TD brings quality of the flagship grocery to the bustling Financial District. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as an array of prepared foods, the express gourmet grocery is the perfect spot for a quick bite or to take home a delicious ready-made meal. The carefully curated grocery aisles also offer a convenient place to shop for specialty ingredients and pantry staples without ever having to leave the PATH. At McEwan TD, fine dining comes home and unique flavours can be enjoyed on-the-go.
79 The PATH – Toronto-Dominion Bank Tower
Toronto, ON M5K 0A1 Directions
[email protected] (General Manager) | 416-306-1444
Monday – Friday: 8:00am-5:00pm
Saturday – Sunday: Closed
THE KIDS TABLE
Deliciously crafted with a whimsical touch by McEwan exclusively for The Kids’ Table. Order 6, 9 or 12 kids’ meals for home delivery at TheKidsTable.ca
Let our experts shop for you. Orders available for delivery or pickup. Call 416-444-6262 Ext. 228 for more info.
McEwan's in-house nutritionist can assist with custom meal plans and navigating our stores. Learn more about Rachel's services at LiviaWellness.com
McEwan has partnered with Inabuggy to offer groceries delivered to your doorstep in as little as one hour.
On-the-spot artful bouquets to floral décor for any occasion. Visit our floral section for more info.
Artfully arranged gift baskets filled with gourmet goodies and seasonal treats perfect for any occasion. Visit our gifts section for more info.
Using Chef McEwan’s signature recipes, shoppers can take-home gourmet ready-made meals for themselves or the whole family.
Our Favourite Products
Super Crema Italy’s Favourite Coffee.
CONSERVAS DE GAMBADOS
Gourmet preserved seafood from Galicia
McEWAN’S OLIVE OIL
Ice-pressed olive oil
BETTER THAN YIA YIA’S
Authentic Greek Dips
Selection of Beluga, Russia Osetra and Northern Divine
TORONTO POPCORN COMPANY
Local, non-GMO gourmet popcorn made using Canadian corn farmer kernels
Gourmet candy selection made with love and packaged with care
HYGIENE, SANITIZATION AND MASK USAGE
• Provide hand sanitizer stations for guests at pivotal areas (entrance, washrooms and exits).
• Increased frequency in sanitizing of all guest areas and high touch-points including shopping carts and baskets.
• As required under provincial regulations and municipal bylaws, masks are required to be worn by guests and team members in all of our stores.
• We will happily provide accommodations for guests with disabilities. Please speak with a Team Member if you require assistance.
• There is a new store capacity to avoid overcrowding which is enforced at our entrance.
• Shields installed at our check-out stations and service counters.
• Encourage contactless payment methods for touch-free transaction.
• Demarcate floors to manage store flow and showcase spacing requirements.
• We run Team Member Wellness screening protocols at the beginning of each shift
• Increased training for staff regarding advanced health and safety protocols.
• Potentially unwell staff members remain at home to recover safely with McEwan Fine Foods full support.
• We will no longer be accepting returns or substitutions to minimize risk to guests and our team. Please also refrain from using reusable shopping bags in-store.
We have implemented enhanced protocols as directed by Public Health Ontario to assure the comfort of our team and patrons. We greatly appreciate your support and if you have any additional questions, please reach out to our General Manager: [email protected]